Monday, March 9, 2009

Far Off




6 And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away,
and be at rest.
7 Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.
8 I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.

(6 At aking sinabi, Oh kung ako'y nagkaroon ng mga pakpak na gaya ng
kalapati! Lilipad nga ako, at magpapahinga.
7
Narito, kung magkagayo'y gagala ako sa malayo, ako'y titigil sa ilang.
(Selah)
8
Ako'y magmamadaling sisilong mula sa malakas na hangin at bagyo.)

Psalm 55:6-8

glory be to God glory be to God glory be to God glory be to God glory be
to God glory be to God glory be to God glory be to God
glory be to God glory be to God glory be to God glory be to
God glory be to God

Chill-out!
Have a calming Monday, fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment